View policy information, policy status and account value at a glance.
Track all your transaction records including premium payment, asset allocation with fund price and value.
Check your current risk appetite and update risk profile questionnaire instantly.
Make plans for your future premium allocation.
Switch the investment choices in a few clicks at any time.
View or download your electronic policy and documents.
- Upon successful policy application, a welcome message and email enclosed with a registration link will be sent to you.
- Open the link to fill in your information and set your user ID and password.
- Once you have registered successfully, log in to your account to manage your insurance policies and allocate your assets.
- Can I access all my Zurich insurance policies on MyZurich Life?
- Can I use a non-Hong Kong mobile number for receiving MyZurich Life SMS?
- What are the supported browsers for MyZurich Life?
Can I access all my Zurich insurance policies on MyZurich Life?
Only Swiss Protect Term Insurance Plan and all life policies (except Pacific) issued on or after May 1, 2021 could be accessed on MyZurich Life.
To get access to MyZurich Life, you may find a registration link in our welcome notification once your life insurance application is approved.
Can I use a non-Hong Kong mobile number for receiving MyZurich Life SMS?
Yes, you can use any registered mobile number (including China numbers) for receiving MyZurich Life SMS. However, different telecom service providers may have limitation on servicing area, we suggest you use email for communication.
What are the supported browsers for MyZurich Life?
Computer: Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge
Android mobile device: Google Chrome
Tel.: +852 2968 2383
Monday to Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
(Except public holidays)
Have specific questions? Find us here .